Daniel Lepage on Tue, 9 Nov 2004 02:24:21 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko votes

Question: Is this ugly?

I think it is, but I'm not sure what would look better.
Maybe
Proposal ####/#: Name
VOTE
Comments

Proposal ####+1/#: Name
VOTE
Comments

etc.

Maybe that'd look better.

--
Wonko

On Nov 9, 2004, at 3.22 AM, wonko@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Wonko's votes:
Proposal 1928/0: Revisability                             : Yes
Looks good to me. Here's hoping this comment field works.

Proposal 1929/0: Welcome Points                           : Yes
Proposal 1930/0: Unless I say so                          : Yes
Proposal 1931/0: Laying Down the Law                      : Yes
Proposal 1932/0: Redefining Societies once again          : Yes
Proposal 1933/0: No Vaguearies! and some other stuff.     : Abstain
Why not just vote against things that aren't clear?

Proposal 1934/2: The other stuff.                         : No
I think it defeats the purpose of taxation if you can suddenly make a Minister do it for you. I'd prefer something like... allow any player to pay any other player's taxes. Then, for a monthly fee, I'll take care of all your taxation needs for you...

Proposal 1935/1: Tomatoes II                              : Yes
Proposal 1936/0: People of All Colors                     : Yes
Proposal 1937/0: A Card-Eat-Card world                    : Yes
Proposal 1938/1: Indistinguishability                     : No
This seems to reopen the hole all over again.... I would deem that a Bad Thing.

Proposal 1939/1: Powers                                   : Yes
We never did enough with Super Powers.... in fact, we never did anything with Super Powers. Except deactivate the rule. And then repeal it.

Damn.

Proposal 1940/0: The Battle Hymn of the Squid Piece       : Yes
Now THAT is a song prop.

Proposal 1941/1: Transports                               : No
Move the who with the whatnow?

Proposal 1942/2: Drink, Drank, Re-Drunk                   : Yes
Proposal 1943/0: Appeals Redone                           : Shelve
"A list of gamestate changes which immediately take effect" seems awfully powerful. Far too powerful, in fact.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein