Jake Eakle on Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:42:33 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p1935

The only problem I have with this is the bit about returning stained cards
for free. I think maybe it should be a stained card and another card
(stained or unstained) for an unstained card from the deck. This way, there
is still a true disadvantage to being hit with a tomato. Otherwise, good
job.

--Personman