Jeremy Cook on Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:43:16 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Vandals!!!

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 07:38:42PM -0700, Jake Eakle wrote:
> While I am glad that our precious wiki is back to normal, I'd like to see
> (or at least know) what they did.. like, was it specifically nomic-hate, or
> just like "Hey look, i can do whatever i want cause it's a wiki and I'm an
> ass!"?

Maybe that Nomic that BvS attacked was getting revenge.

Or maybe it was the International Association of People Who Really Hate
Nomic (IAPWRHN). They attempt something like that once in a while.

Or maybe it was some game entity that no longer exists expressing eir
anger at being legislated out of existence.

Or maybe it was the Ghost of Dave.

Zarpint