Phil Ulrich on Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:17:55 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Vandals!!!

Update: all rollbacks complete. Hopefully Wonko can block by IP. --Phil
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal