Daniel Lepage on Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:54:03 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Rotary Exchange

You have to do this to spoon-business; I also don't have a White (I have blue, green, indigo, and Petty Theft)

Personally, I'd recommend grabbing a Six-Card-Hand or something from somebody... but maybe that's just 'cause I like my cards :)

--
Wonko