Daniel Lepage on Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:40:19 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Proposal Tracking System

Hmmm. When I use it I don't get any errors except when I'm logged out. I just fixed that, but that won't have any effect for you if you were already properly logged in.

Can you tell me what the lowest error on the list was? (it's a program trace, so the last one shown is usually the important one)

--
Wonko