Phil Ulrich on Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:11:15 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Cards and Cash

Dammit, Wonko. I appreciate a good scam as much as the next man but can't you at least pick out numbers that are easy to multiply? I'm on NyQuil, for heavens' sake.

At any rate, the roster has now been updated with your 30,000,000,000~.

(Oh, and bravo. I'm beginning to think my inability to spot a decent scam from any distance is going to be a serious detriment to any participation in this game.)

--Phil
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal