Jeremy Cook on Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:20:02 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Sweet Zombie Jesus on a Pogo Stick.

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 04:38:52PM -0400, Daniel Lepage wrote:
> 1) The Proposal Mixup
>
> I goofed. My software, it seems, gets confused if one person starts
> submitting a proposal while another player is in the middle of doing
> so. I knew there was a chance this would happen, but I figured
> proposals are so rare these days that it probably wouldn't come up
> until after I had time to fix it.
>
> 'Home is where you hang your hat' is p1918; 'Down to Brass Tax' is
> p1919 and the other props are numbered one higher than the tracker
> seems to think. Thanks for resubmitting 1920 - that'll keep new numbers
> straight until I have time (probably tomorrow) to fix the prop records.
> And the software. Damn.

You have ignored my prop "Piece on Nomic", submitted directly to s-b.

> 4) Other proposals
>
> Araltaln's first prop probably wasn't meant to be a "New Rule". Also,
> its first statement looks more like a statement of fact than an action
> to take, so I would guess it has no effect. Nice Voidism, though.

If it's a statement of fact, it's inaccurate. Societies currently are
not taxed by either of those two rules.

> Norinel is still the Hand Job Master, as far as I know.

Must there be only one?