Jake Eakle on Thu, 7 Oct 2004 22:40:23 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] PlayerPersonman submits p1915/0

Alright, i can live with waiting a week. Can I just leave it on the wiki, or
is that not kosher? I mean, no big deal if i can't, i can just copy it and
paste it back in. It occurs to me that i don't know how I would get it off
in the first place. I'd best leave that up to your mad wiki-admining skills,
i sposs : )

Another thought: I don't spose anyone would be nice enough to prop in this
nweek for me? And on that: is there any sort of protocol for forming binding
agreements with other players? If i say, "prop this for me, and I take any
bonuses and accept and penalties" and whoever I said it to agrees, are they
under obligation to actually give me my points? If there isn't such a thing,
someone should prop one. Meanwhiles, ima go edit my Welcome! prop to give
newcomers a few more BW...

personman