Daniel Lepage on Thu, 7 Oct 2004 16:14:16 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] PlayerPersonman submits p1915/0

On Oct 6, 2004, at 5.46 PM, Jake Eakle wrote:

wow, i totally misread that when i read the rescinding prop. However, the following is quuoted from the email that the wizard of Yendor recieved upon
joining, and which I also was referred to:

You have 10 bandwidth, and can submit proposals at a cost of 2BW per
prop

so... unless Wonko was lying, i should still have 4BW left.

Gah. Araltaln's right - You only got 4 when you joined. I don't know why I thought you'd get 10.

So yeah, you can't submit this prop, which is a shame, because I quite like it. I hope you try it next nweek (when you really will have 10BW, as far as I know).

A ballot will be around reasonably soon - takehome prelims have this tendency to consume vast quantities of time... This one's due Friday, so I'll certainly have time by Friday evening.

--
Wonko

"How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese?"
	-Charles De Gaulle