Araltaln on Thu, 7 Oct 2004 02:24:21 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] PlayerPersonman submits p1915/0

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 14:46:19 -0700, Jake Eakle
<jseakle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> wow, i totally misread that when i read the rescinding prop. However, the
> following is quuoted from the email that the wizard of Yendor recieved upon
> joining, and which I also was referred to:
>
> >You have 10 bandwidth, and can submit proposals at a cost of 2BW per
> >prop
>
> so... unless Wonko was lying, i should still have 4BW left.
{
Rule 212/8
Bandwidth
Last Revision: nweek 66. Revision History

There exist Game Objects known as Bandwidth Chits. Any object can
possess Bandwidth Chits. X Bandwidth Chits, where X is a number, may
be written as XBW.

At the beginning of each nweek, the number of Chits held by each
player becomes 10, and the number of Chits held by the Admin becomes
4, unless another rule specifies otherwise.

When an External Force becomes a Player, the number of Chits held by
that Player becomes 4. If the External Force was a Player previously
during the current nweek, the number of Chits held by that Player
instead becomes 0.
}

--Araltaln