Araltaln on Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:40:54 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] PlayerAquarion submits p1916/0

On Wed,  6 Oct 2004 14:34:21 -0500 (CDT), wonko@xxxxxxxxxxx
<wonko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Auto-mailed on nweek 70, nday 7
> Sent at Wed Oct  6 19:34:21 2004 GMT
>
> PlayerAquarion has submitted a new proposal, p1916.

> The seven in sequence: ~160 and a point of Renown (if renown exists).

If Renown exists, you may find it more useful to give a particular
kind of Renown--while there's nothing currently in my proposal to
require that a given point of Renown have a type and category, rules
that look for Renown will probably only count certain types and/or
categories.

In fact, I suppose I ought to fix that.

--Araltaln