Daniel Lepage on Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:21:12 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Re: [s-d] Protoprop: New Subgame

On Oct 3, 2004, at 3.30 PM, Dan Schmidt wrote:

Sounds interesting but with PGo and the card game
going on things could get too complex. I suggest that
there be a limiter on the number of P-specs added to
the book of piece per nweek

Both PGo and Board are optional games, so it wouldn't be hard to completely ignore one and just play the other.

Besides which, nobody's done anything in PGo lately...

--
Wonko

I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to.
    - Elvis Presley