Jake Eakle on Sun, 3 Oct 2004 16:00:18 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] PlayerPersonman submits p1912/0

A note about this prop, and a question about Song Form:

The fact that I actually get a few more points this way than if I had
written it in tanka form and gotten the Form Creation bonus is a little
weird, and might warrant a rethinking of that award. It seems that in most
cases, simply writing the Form Creation Prop in void form will usually net
you more points than writing it in it's own form, at least if it has a
reward of fewer than 10 points, which all the other poetry forms do.

The rule for Song Form reads:

This form's got a nifty Bonus:
Ten score points is the norm!

Does this mean you get 200 points? Or 10? It seems it should be 200, but
that seems just a tad high, compared to the others (a max of 40 for a 200+
word void prop!)

If it is supposed to be 10, something should be done about it.

--Personman