Daniel Lepage on Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:45:44 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] PlayerPersonman submits p1911/0

On Oct 1, 2004, at 10.17 AM, Jake Eakle wrote:

 If a player submits a proposal, and no
proposal submitted by em has been accepted, two 'yes' votes are added to the vote tally for that proposal. These votes are not recorded as having been
cast by anyone.

It seems this could be used strategically, by waiting to propose until
some issue over which the nomic is divided comes up. Perhaps in the
first 10 ndays after joining?

I'm all for the first 10 days thing. Is there a way to edit a prop, or must
i resubmit it? or submit a prop to edit it>?

On the wiki page for prop submission there's a pull-down menu at the top that says "New Proposal" or something like that. You can select any proposal that you're allowed to edit from there and hit "Load Prop" to revise it: it'll automatically load the prop you selected and you can edit the information as if it were a new prop.

--
Wonko

How can you prove whether at this moment we are sleeping, and all our thoughts are a dream; or whether we are awake, and talking to one another in the waking state?
                -- Plato