Araltaln on Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:46:03 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Cards, points, etc.

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:11:02 -0400, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I guess we all have score zero - Zarpint's 40 point bonus knocks em
> over the 1000 point line ('cause e called all those elections just
> before the deadline).

I object to that statement (or I would if I were sending this to a
Public Forum), even if 7 points isn't all that many.

>         The wiki page CurrentCFIs holds Justice information.

Indeed it does, and it /should/ also have an attachment with the
markup version of Third (not that that was hard to make in this case).
Except apparently I'm not allowed to do that anymore. Were we not
supposed to be able to attach files?

--Araltaln