Daniel Lepage on Thu, 26 Aug 2004 00:08:14 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] p1902/0

On Aug 26, 2004, at 12.41 AM, Glotmorf wrote:

On 25 Aug 2004 at 12:30, wonko@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

[[Nuke some cards]]

Remove the definition of "Looting the Corpse", if it exists. [[I
wasn't sure if Glotmorf's prop meant to destroy the definition or just
all copies]]

That was my intent, yes.  Is there anything that defines card
definitions as objects?  I can't find it.  At the moment, it
seems a type of card only exists as long as there exist cards
of that type.

Oops. Conceptual error on my part. I don't think I'll bother changing it, because 'if it exists' prevents me from removing anything untoward anyway.

BTW, would anyone be interested in and have the necessary abilities and equipment to take over the tracking of cards? Right now I have a database and a few very simple scripts; anything complicated I do manually through MySQL. Before I spend a lot of time kludging together more interfaces, is there anybody willing to host a Ministry of Cards themselves?

--
Wonko

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
      -Churchill