Glotmorf on Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:41:12 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p1902/0

On 25 Aug 2004 at 12:30, wonko@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [[Nuke some cards]]
>
> Remove the definition of "Looting the Corpse", if it exists. [[I
> wasn't sure if Glotmorf's prop meant to destroy the definition or just
> all copies]]

That was my intent, yes.  Is there anything that defines card
definitions as objects?  I can't find it.  At the moment, it
seems a type of card only exists as long as there exist cards
of that type.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt