Daniel Peter Lepage on Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:29:29 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko votes

Automailed!

> Wonko's votes:
> Proposal 1891/1: Pick and Choose    :   Yes
> Proposal 1892/1: Let's do it right    :   Yes
> Proposal 1893/0: Fact from Fiction    :   Yes
> Proposal 1894/0: Legacy Cards -- Looting the Corpse    :   No
> Proposal 1895/1: Shenanigans    :   Yes
> Proposal 1896/0: Python Enterprises    :   Shelve
> Proposal 1897/0: Technological Go    :   Abstain
> Proposal 1898/1: Election Duty    :   Yes

There we go. I slapped on some more headers, so it doesn't get shot down anymore.

As for Python Enterprises, it still seems too likely that somebody will win immediately. For example, there's no limit to what the Bonus can be, so I could ask for a nontrivial script with a Bonus of eight Wins, work for a day writing the thing, and Wind the Coil to win eight times.

For that matter, the rule is worded loosely enough that I could say that the bonus is the ability to alter any rule as a Game Action.

Speaking as the person who'll have to update the rules when somebody does that, I don't think I want this prop to pass just yet.

--
Wonko