Glotmorf on Fri, 6 Aug 2004 03:15:23 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Proto-Prop: Card cleaning, new cards

On 6 Aug 2004 at 2:09, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> [[Fix existing Card texts]]
>
> Amend the definition of Looting the Corpse to change "on Forced Leave"
> to "in The Vat".

While I see this as logical, given the reason for The Vat (and
I'm all for the "go through his pockets and look for change"
approach), I must wonder if this will then be a telephone-like
reward: the first person to see that a player has been
inactive, pays three points and plays the card gets to loot
the corpse.

Is this desirable?  Or do you feel that that is a sufficiently
uncommon set of circumstances?

						Glotmorf
-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt