Daniel Lepage on Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:55:49 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Card

On Aug 2, 2004, at 1.05 PM, Bryan Donlan wrote:

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 01:42:32 -0400, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
In the meantime, things are going to be a little bit choppy. I'll be
doing my best to keep the links from the main page up-to-date, so if
there's an obvious place for the information to be, there should be a
link to it from the main page (by which I mean www.bnomic.org, which
you'll be redirected to if you go to www.nomic.net). I'd also be happy
to periodically post anything you're interested in knowing, and look up
anything you want me to find out.

The Go wiki link is out of date. (it still points to takeneggs.com/bnomic)

Fixed.

--
Wonko

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
     -Plato