Daniel Lepage on Sun, 1 Aug 2004 15:50:29 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] SB reply-to

On Aug 1, 2004, at 4.43 PM, Phil Ulrich wrote:

Just out of curiosity, why is the spoon-business reply-to header set to spoon-discuss? That's why my ministerial votes wound up on the wrong forum, I just hit reply to Zarpint's list of ministers without noticing where it was going.

It's because most replies to -business messages are discussion about the business, which is why the last 14 message or so all start with [spoon-discuss] Re: [spoon-business] and I can't see the rest of the subjects.

--
Wonko

"If I ask you to pay attention to the weight of your body pressing on your buttocks as you set reading, you will momentarily stop reading."
	-David G. Myers, _Psychology: Myers in Modules_