Norinel on Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:04:07 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 65 RESULTS

On Friday, July 23, 2004, at 11:12 AM, Daniel Peter Lepage wrote:

My prop removed all of the really obviously uneeded stuff, but there are still a lot of things left in that should probably be removed.

I'm drafting a proposal to deal with stuff that references Dimensions, Gremlin Numbers, and other such things that no longer exist.

But if you submit one right now with the submission page, it should get put up properly.

But for now, serious proposals still go to spoon-business, as it's the only public forum, correct?

-Norinel