Daniel Lepage on Sat, 17 Jul 2004 16:31:32 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Whoops, new recognizer.

On Jul 17, 2004, at 11.12 AM, athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Zarpint, you mentioned Araltaln gaining 1 style... where did that come
from?

Araltaln gained 1 style from changing Gender last nweek under r295.
It's
been updated.

Ah, ok. I can add that to the roster at bnomic.org/static/roster.html,
but perhaps there's no longer any need to keep that up. (which would be
nice - it's kind of hard to make sweeping changes to)

The proposals are up to date on bnomic.org/static/props.html, btw.

There's no need to keep track of the Roster twice... it's then confusing which of them is official. You're welcome to keep track of them officially
if you want, but you deputized them to me, so I thought I was doing it.

By all means, do it. I'll take down that page.

Ditto for props, though next nweek we can just use the automated system.

Y'know, if I moved the wiki to bnomic.org, I could fairly easily rewrite the automated system to put things into Dave's database... we'd be able to keep using Dave's 'revision history', 'search by text', etc. features without needing Dave (or me) to manually insert everything...

--
Wonko

"This gubblick contains many nonsklarkish English flutzpahs, but the overall pluggandisp can be glorked [sic] from context" (David Moser, quoted by Douglas Hofstadter in his "Metamagical Themas" column in the January 1981 "Scientific American")