Glotmorf on Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:44:49 -0500 (CDT)

Re: Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [s-d]Roster Stuff

On 16 Jul 2004 at 11:41, Daniel Peter Lepage wrote:

> [...]

Fairly sure you kept em.  Surrendered them shortly thereafter,
I think, but that's another matter.  I think there was a
revamping proposal that destroyed all existing BNS.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt