Glotmorf on Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:12:19 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Roster Stuff

On 15 Jul 2004 at 21:38, athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> What about the Merc, OrcTech, Reality, The Underground Society, vSOI,
> vSET, and WBE? I don't think they've all been officially disbanded.
> The Rule for the football teams is gone along with the Grid, but do
> the Teams still exist? Ditto for the Island.

I believe I did with OrcTech what I did with Athena's Society,
so it should be gone now.  I'd intended it to be a tontine, so
that I'd've theoretically pick up the Baron's points when e
left, but I didn't fight for that to happen.  Color it not
there.

The Underground Society was contingent on my providing a
properly (or at least adequately) secure way of processing
Tunnelers actions...which I didn't have the time to actually
do.  Call it a Metasystem thang, assuming anyone still wants
to play.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt