athena on Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:39:06 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Roster Stuff

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 09:45:23AM -0400, Daniel Peter Lepage wrote:
> Zarpint wrote:

> > - Ministers. The Game really can't function without most of our
> >   ministries occupied.
>
> If my wipe-out-two-thirds-of-the-ruleset proposal passes, that won't be a problem.

We don't have a Ministry to keep track of the Roster or Ruleset under
your prop, although you and I can do that.

> > - The Roster Page. It's hopelessly out of date, and we do need an
> >   up-to-date roster. Does the Gremlin Fund currently contain 341 points?
> >   Does Athena's Society actually still exist? It's not listed on the
> >   Wiki, but I don't think it was ever dispanded. Gender changing should
> >   not be on the LOGAS since one of my props a while ago, but it's still
> >   listed. Does M-Tek still exist? The roster says it "may no longer".
> >   Etc.
>
> Athena's society ran out of members (Glotmorf was the last and then quit). M-Tek is still around; what no longer exists is its stash of bandwidth. I think the Gremlin fund has 341 points, but I could be wrong; it's a moot point anyway, as it'll be repealed come next nweek.

You don't actually delete the fund and other game objects, just the
rules that declare their existence. They probably still have some sort
of nebulous existence.

What about the Merc, OrcTech, Reality, The Underground Society, vSOI,
vSET, and WBE? I don't think they've all been officially disbanded. The
Rule for the football teams is gone along with the Grid, but do the Teams
still exist? Ditto for the Island.

Araltaln and theta never had Mentors assigned. Is anyone mentoring
anyone else?

vSOI and VSET are still listed. Am I right that BvS disbanded them?

Which just leaves your CashBox. What's its current status? I haven't
heard any "debate on this point" for a while.

It also appears that our Body of Philosophy has disappeared.

> I hereby Deputize Zarpint to perform any and all duties associated with the Ministry of the Roster.

Thank you.

I'll put an update on the Wiki once we figure out all of the above.

Zarpint