Glotmorf on Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:10:41 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: Proto-Prop

On 15 Jul 2004 at 0:14, SkArcher wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:40:20 -0400, Craig <ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I'm not entirely sure we *need* recognition.
>
> When using a Wiki, it can be updated by whoever is passing to reflect
> the current gamestate. The wording here is important - the Wiki is
> merely a representation of the Gamestate, not the Gamestate itself.
> Because the Gamestate has, as you might call it, an ethereal
> existence, it can (and does) exist independently of the representation
> of itself.
>
> I'm sure I'm not the only one who keps a record of what is going on in
> game.
>
> I think it is possible to do away with recognition entirely. I shall
> attempt this.

I protopropose the creation of a new rule:

{{ _You Think So, Do You?_

Should any CFI arise regarding questions of whether one action
or event precedes another, it shall be considered SkArcher's
Fault.

}}

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt