athena on Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:01:52 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] SONE

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 07:53:45PM -0500, Mark Karasek wrote:
> Since it seems to be the cool thing to do these days, I cease recognizing
> an SOE.

It is the cool thing to do these days. In fact, I count eight of them.
Of the 9 Players who recognized a SOE, only Araltaln, our Co-ordinator,
still recognizes one.

Voting probably starts now, so I vote for Wonko's Refresh Prop.

(This is kind of silly, since it's the only one. Want to skip to step
12?)

Zarpint