Craig on Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:34:57 -0500 (CDT)

RE: Re: [spoon-discuss] refresh proto

>Besides which, I disagree with keeping parts of the B Nomic ruleset like
the sovereignty stuff, societies, and Offers, but not the Cards or
Technologies,
>etc. It seems like we should either keep the things that amuse us, or throw
them all out, not keep some and throw out others.

Societies are common to many Nomics; we ought to keep them. There's no
reason to specifically use the B Nomic version - maybe we could steal an
implementation from Agora or something. On the other hand, Cards are/were a
B Nomic subgame. I want to see the flavor bits like that be wiped clean if
we start a C Nomic.

 - Teucer

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx