Phil Ulrich on Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:48:39 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] refresh props?

Point the first: -nothing- is better than Pascal, except sex.

Point the second: if we're going to start one Gam, we need a second one, so as to refer to C Nomic as "a set of Gams."

As for your refresh proposal idea, yes, sounds doable. Now just do it.

--Phil
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal