Araltaln on Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:24:52 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Emergency?

athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 01:01:10AM -0500, Araltaln wrote:

Mark Karasek wrote:

Nevertheless, I come Off Leave (thus leaving the Vat) and recognize an SOE.

That would appear to bring our total of players recognizing a State of Emergency to 9, and, with 17 players, we would seem to have a genuine Emergency on our hands.

I propose that spoon-business be the Forum, if I need to, and note with amusement that the Procedure breaks without an Administrator too.

Any of us can be the Emergency Admin.

Zarpint

Any of us can be the Emergency Co-Ordinator--the Administrator, as far as I can tell, is still the Administrator, and rule 0 tells each of them to do various things (including, importantly, telling the Administrator to implement the chosen refresh proposal). This isn't to say a sufficiently clever refresh proposal couldn't fix that easily enough ("The Emergency Co-Ordinator shall be required to implement the following:"), though.

--Araltaln, still amused, regardless of whether he's right or wrong