Daniel Lepage on Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:12:55 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] A Thought

Y'know, we don't actually need to wait around for Dave to find time to recognize everything or to declare a SOE. All we really need is for Dave to Deputize a few people, thus conferring all powers and responsibilities of the Admin upon them.

We wouldn't even need access to the database, though it would be nice if Dave gave it to us at some point - we could put everything that needed putting on the Wiki (I believe Araltaln already has put a few of the most important things up).

Any volunteers to join a B Nomic Executive Committee?

--
Wonko
The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.