Zarpint on Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:01:34 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: The Direct Approach.

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Bryan Donlan wrote:

> On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:30:33 -0400 (EDT), Zarpint <athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Bryan Donlan wrote:

> > > You use the diff utility.
> >
> > You know what I'd prefer? You have to replace a rule in its entirety. We
> > can sed the thing ourselves. That would greatly reduce the chances of
> > error.
>
> And make merging two props which modify the same rule impossible.

Not at all. You delete one and replace the other with the manually-merged
prop.

Zarpint

--
Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."