Craig on Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:59:21 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [spoon-discuss] Mao

>> Rule two can change depending on who you play with; I've often seen a
>> vaguely Uno-like setup, but in fact there need not be a rule at all (as
>> in mini-mao).
>>
>> Some people also include a rule 5, which states either that questions
>> cannot be asked, or that speaking at all is prohibited.

>And the player asking gets an N-card penalty.

Well, see, I'm used to there being no penalties of more than one card...
except that if you ask about the rules, that's talking (which is penalizable
under some circumstances), asking questions, and discussing the rules.

And, if you're  new to the game, you'll probably forget to say "sorry".

 - Teucer

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx