Zarpint on Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:26:22 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: -2

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Araltaln wrote:
> Zarpint wrote:
> > I used to play a version of Eleusis called "Mao" where the correct
> > cards were determined by complex mathematical formulae, and other
> > formulae determined when various words needed to be said.
> > It's a great game.
> >
> > Zarpint
> >

> Penalty card, rule 1 (well, 1a, for those who recognize rule 1 as "Do
> not act incautiously when confronting little bald wrinkly smiling men,"
> but now I'm really off-track).

The best is when you play with players who have no idea what the game is,
and when they ask any questions, you hit them with a two-card penalty
for talking about the rules.

> And now I'm really tempted to propose this as a sidegame.

I'd join.

Zarpint

--
Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."