Phil Ulrich on Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:18:56 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: The Direct Approach.

2 more, natch.

--Phil

On Jun 30, 2004, at 11:09 AM, Araltaln wrote:

Zarpint wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Araltaln wrote:
That's six of us now, it looks like: Teucer, SkArcher, Zarpint, Wonko,
me, and now you.
So we only need two more then. But if a proposal to redo the ruleset passes, we can include wiping the gamestate, and then we won't have to worry about
it.

I also brought the total number of players up to 16, so we need 3 more for a majority, don't we?

--Araltaln

"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal