Daniel Lepage on Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:51:32 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Justice Draft

On Jun 29, 2004, at 9.43 AM, Araltaln wrote:

Wonko wrote:
> For each CFI, there is a set of Eligible Judges. All members of the
> Upper House are Eligible for a CFI except the Plaintiff and the
> Defendant of that CFI.
>
> When Shenanigans is Called, the Minister of Justice must select an
> Eligible Judge for the CFI at random; the chose player becomes that
> CFI's Judge and is moved to the Middle Ground.

If this were to go in as written, I'd feel compelled to Call Shenanigans several times in a row, quite probably until there were no one left in the Upper House. Could we possibly allow those in the Middle Ground to be Eligible Judges if there's no one in the Upper House?

Whew. I was beginning to worry that nobody was left, what with the whole week-of-silence thing...

That's a good point about the empty Upper House... I'll also add that for Appeals.

--
Wonko

"If I ask you to pay attention to the weight of your body pressing on your buttocks as you set reading, you will momentarily stop reading."
	-David G. Myers, _Psychology: Myers in Modules_