Araltaln on Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:40:33 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 64 RESULTS

Zarpint wrote:
I'm not sure that "public display" qualifies as an Eclair. I intended them
not to be Game Objects, but simply an English description of a real world
object. At some level, we need to use English words that haven't been
officially defined lest we be unable to define anything.

I'm not sure it does either, but public display probably needs to be defined a bit, and incorrect Eclair Claims don't seem to carry a penalty. Plus it's an invalid claim anyway, come to think of it, as I already claimed an Eclair ntoday.

Besides, if the rules don't call for them (for instance, Jedi Ministry stuff), are they really public displays for 1586/3? Could I halt the game by posting the then-current (non-n)time and declaring that to be a public display?

--Araltaln