Zarpint on Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:35:49 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [spoon-discuss] The Game

Offhand, I note:

In r6, are Unlimited PEs necessary here?

In r8, fix the web address - it's actually http://www.nomic.net/~g6/die.php
(that's been wrong for nyears).

In r10, delete "the Administrator". Also, as prevuinously noted, this rule is
redundant.

In r15, do we really need all these different kinds of polls right now?

In r16, let's get rid of section E (that section is my fault). Note that it
conflicts with A, so it takes precedence.

In r17, there's no longer a "clock state".

In r126, there is a reference to the Admin. Ditto for r128.

Also, there is no provision for Precedence. I think we should have one.

Other than that, this is great.

Zarpint

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Craig wrote:

> >Can we make use of a wiki?
>
> Yes. That seems like the ideal discussion medium, actually - you can insert
> comments after individual rules. I'll add a copy to the B Nomic Wiki.

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd