Glotmorf on Sat, 22 May 2004 05:41:47 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Obscenely Late Checkpointly Recognizer

On 21 May 2004 at 18:05, David E. Smith wrote:

> > Mr. A...Can/should the cardlist include the cards that are in
> > the deck and not in anyone's hand?
>
> Can, yes. (Cards that aren't in the Deck have an "owner" of 0, aka me.
> :)
>
> Should, I dunno. There doesn't seem to be a rule requiring or
> specifying it. (If it were easier to manage, the Card list wouldn't be
> public at all, but there's no really easy way to do that, without me
> spending hours of time I don't have.)

We're both right on this one.  R1727.C says "It should be publicly
known what cards are in each players' hand and in the Deck."  So while
someone must have thought it'd be a good idea, there's nothing actually
requiring you to do it. (This was part of the Wave of Wishy-Washy Duties,
wasn't it?)

So I guess you're fine, guy.  Keep up the good work...

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt