Glotmorf on Tue, 11 May 2004 23:24:34 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] RE: [spoon-discuss] nomination period ends soon

On 11 May 2004 at 21:51, Craig wrote:

> If one person declines their nominations, they may think he's really
> sick and they won't take him. And if two people do it, in harmony,
> they may think they're an organization. And can you, can you imagine
> fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day declining their
> nominations. And friends they may think it's a movement.

Les'n, of course, one person out of everyone doesn't decline
the nominations, and gets all of them, and thus becomes, in
effect, the new Administrator, except paid in game funds.

I'd just like to note, folks, that during my "Glotmorf Rules!"
period, which so many were so hell-bent to knock me out of, I
never granted myself a salary...:)

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt