Zarpint on Mon, 10 May 2004 23:37:02 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 62 BALLOT (the real one)

I think we need a philosophy that allows players to vote 'Shelve' twice
for any number of propositions provided they only vote 'Shelve'. The idea
would be that nothing is ever good enough, but I can't think of an
established school of philosophy that believes that, probably because
they wouldn't think it's good enough to establish.

Zarpint

On Mon, 10 May 2004, SkArcher wrote:

> I return from Leave
>

> If I haven't missed voting, I vote Shelve on all props, and I even do it
> on -business
>
> --
>   SkArcher

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd