Bill Adlam on Sat, 8 May 2004 18:08:40 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] votes

Zarpint asked:

> Dave, Ministry Cleaning, proposed in my report, should be on here.

By my reckoning, you've spent 1+1+2+2+2+2 = 10 bandwidth for the
proposals listed on the ballot, although _Ministry_Cleaning_ was not
your last prop.  But come to think of it, I don't remember you
explicitly resubmitting your _Rob_ and _Kill_ props.  A glance at the
rules suggests a shelved proposal can continue to exist indefinitely
without being resubmitted.

> Sagitta, why do you think the Modifiable Props prop doesn't apply to
> shelved ones?

Because voting has already begun on them.

Now I've started looking for nits to pick, we don't know when voting
starts: we know when the poll starts, but votes may be cast in secret.
Apropos of this, shelved props should be rescindable too, unless that
would introduce some deadly hole I haven't noticed.

Sagitta