Craig on Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:40:55 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: viving the Nomic Market idea

>Teucer suggested:

>>Imagine if we were the ones poisoning candy and selling the Torpor
>>Potions, though. I like this rule. It creates so many possibilities
>>for mischief towards other nomics. We just need to be more clever than
>>they are, and we most definitely are.

I most certainly did not. That was Zarpint. I find the idea abhorrent, and
think (minimal) plugs need to be built into the ruleset.

I think that by minimizing the number of rules we need to implement this we
maximize the chances of it working.