Craig on Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:31:43 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Reviving the Nomic Market idea

>My main concern here is that if this becomes a rule, these objects are
>now multiply defined, which will cause problems (and compiler errors).

Nope. Objects are listed, not defined, in section C. Objects originating in
other Market Nomics are defined by their entries in those Nomics' lists.

We could, for instance, change the definition in section C of a Chocolate
Eclair to declare that a player with an Eclair may not win. We wouldn't have
to respect that, but we could then give our eclairs to players in other
nomics and stop them from winning. The whole reason for the nweek delay is
so that if someone else tried something like this on us we could stop
recognizing them before they could do bad things to us.

 - Teucer

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx