David E. Smith on Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:09:32 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Straw Poll Management

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> 	The addition of "[spoon-discuss]" or "[spoon-business]" to the subject
> of emails sent to the B Nomic lists is irritating and should be
> disabled.

I vote for shortening them to, well, something. I kinda like [s-d] and
[s-b] but I'm flexible.

Someone lemme know what the final consensus is; I can get into the Mailman
Web interface and modify this at just about any time.

dave