Aquarion on Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:18:44 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] losesome

Bill Adlam wrote:

I welcome Aquarion to the game.  I also invite em to tell us all about
Acronomic.
Acronomic was a nomic I was admin for and creator of. It fell apart just before christmas - before it had really gotten going - then died completely when the list-server went down for two months when my attempt at moving house went slightly drastically wrong. It may one day start up again. Its website is at <http://www.gkhs.net/nomic/>.

The scripts that ran its rules system went on to be the centre of a bug tracking system at work. I find this amusing.

--
Aquarion