Craig on Sat, 10 Apr 2004 22:06:25 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [spoon-discuss] Thoughts toward a universal Nomic calendar

>Yeah, I had thought of them, but then the B Nomic seasons wouldn't match up
>with the real ones of the same name (not that Eris would mind). There's

Not only would She not mind, but having them not match up seems like a very
Erisian thing to do.

>also the five days of the Discordian week, the Apostle Holidays, and the
>Season Holidays which we could steal, which all have great names.

Yeah.

Personally, I'm still leaning toward the traditional B Nomic seasons. Or,
since they're only one nweek long under our new protosystem, they don't need
names at all.

 - Teucer

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx