Daniel Lepage on Fri, 9 Apr 2004 09:20:00 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Tink.

On Apr 9, 2004, at 9:52 AM, SkArcher wrote:

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 00:35:25 -0400, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I curse SkArcher.

Ahh, so i can't vote. Well done Wonko!

I can't take credit for this - it was Sagitta's idea. I had also forgotten completely about Aggie.

It's also not as well done as I would have hoped - you changed your philosophy two hours late, so you won't have your extra votes until next nweek anyway.

I'd hoped to curse Teucer, but eir votes arrived just as I was about to send my curse message. Serves me right for wasting time checking the rules to make sure I was doing things right.

--
Wonko

Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250
     -Harper's Index, October 1989